top of page
Daniella Bruno_January 20.jpg

Nashville Presbyterian Church, 1902
926 Nashville Road

The Church was built by a committee under the leadership of Adam Dalziel, a treasurer, and organized volunteer workers.

Construction Materials:


-Opened on September 21st, 1902

- In November of 1924, the church was struck by lightning. When repairs were being done to the damage, they removed a wall and added an extension.
- In May of 1925, the church re opened.


“City of Vaughan Heritage Inventory.” Development and Planning Department, 2005. Documents/Register of Property of Cultural Heritage Value.pdf

Macfarlane, Catherine, and Patricia Somerville. A History of Vaughan Township Churches. VaughanTownship Historical Society, 1985.

“Kleinburg History.” Kleinburg Village, Kleinburg Village, 23 Mar. 2016,

bottom of page